We here at Insomniac are excited to bring you this very important announcement… Summer is finally here! We gladly welcome the hot, sunny summer days that scream beachside relaxation, late night clubbing, and all day pool parties! With summer finally here, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to personally introduce you to Infinity Ink’s new track “Infinity,” this summer’s instant anthem track. Infinity Ink is the collaboration of Ali Love and Luca C of the Crosstown Rebels record label. The two made a big splash in the scene not too long ago with their debut track “Games,” which received loads of support. Infinity is their follow-up track and we have to admit, it not only lives up to the hype but far surpasses it. The track’s groovy bass line, funky melody, and contagious lyrics will leave you mesmerized for quite some time. Not only do we guarantee this track will be hot, but Pete Tong himself has gone on to label it a “future anthem for the Ibiza season.” “Infinity” will be released digitally on May 21st. Until then feel free to check it out here, and don’t worry—the urge to hit replay three or four times is perfectly normal!
The Phunk is back. This time Phunk Investigation tag teams with Schuhmacher to bring us this very critical rhythmic message. This message is expressed through two different theses: original mix and Phuture mix.
The master list of official EDC Week events is now available. Take your picks and brace yourself for an unceasing overload of electrifying parties and bangin’ beats.
Tuesday, June 5
• LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Dash Berlin.
Wednesday, June 6
• LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Dirty Dutch presents Chuckie.
Thursday, June 7
• Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – EC Twins and Steve Castro. Free entry with Bassrush Massive tickets.
• EDMbiz Free Pool Party – The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Simian Mobile Disco, Jason Bentley and more.
• Bassrush Massive – Orleans Arena – 12th Planet, Bassnectar, Borgore, Datsik, Excision, Fury, Knife Party, Noisia, Sigma. Ages 18+ allowed.
• LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Hardwell Presents Revealed with Hardwell, Dannic, Dyro.
• Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Benny Benassi & Friends with Benny Benassi, Cedric Gervais, Alex Gaudino.
• TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Apollo Road with ATB and Dash Berlin.
• Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Richie Hawtin.
Friday, June 8
• Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Above & Beyond and Mat Zo.
• Tao Beach at The Venetian –Nicky Romero.
• LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – A-Trak Presents Fools Gold.
• Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – David Lewis Productions Presents Armin van Buuren, Sander van Doorn, EDX, Jochen Miller.
• TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Fedde Le Grand.
• Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Sasha.
Saturday, June 9
• Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Dirty South & Friends featuring Dirty South and Tommy Trash.
• Tao Beach at The Venetian – Spin Agency Presents Cosmic Gate, Arty, Glenn Morrison, Rebecca & Fiona.
• Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Kaskade.
• TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Subliminal Sessions Presents Erick Morillo, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano.
• Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Carl Cox.
Sunday, June 10
• Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Levels featuring Avicii and Gareth Emery.
• Tao Beach at The Venetian – Back 2 Back: Markus Schulz and Ferry Corsten.
• LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Vice Sundays Featuring DJ Vice.
• Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Loco Dice.
Monday, June 11
• Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Be Yourself featuring Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Nicole Moudaber.
• Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Party Rock featuring Red Foo and Chuckie.
Stoic-faced and scruffy, Scottish producer, DJ, and singer Calvin Harris became a household name in 2007 with the release of his electroclash/nu-disco album, “I Created Disco.” Jam-packed with ironic refrains and heavy disco basslines, “I Created Disco” made people laugh, cry, and most of all, shake their bums.
In the wake of “I Created Disco,” Harris sprung at the opportunity to remix popular artists like The Ting Tings, Rihanna, Passion Pit, Katy Perry, and Jamiroquai. In turn, his songs were remixed by EDM juggernauts like Deadmau5 and Nero. Harris also put together a live act, singing his original songs accompanied by a band at international destination festivals like Coachella (2008). By 2011, Calvin Harris bangers like “Awooga” could be heard a dozen times in one night at some music festivals because world-class DJs across the board agreed it was vital to their DJ sets.
Calvin Harris brings his wide-ranging tastes to the decks at Stereo Live in Houston tonight, Zouk in Dallas on Saturday, and Myst in Scottsdale, AZ, on Sunday. Make sure to follow Calvin Harris as the future surely holds a bottomless pit of groundbreaking music and harsh sarcasm (see hilarious Calvin Harris interview).